Setting up your Enable Savings Plan account
There are just three easy steps to open a new account.
- Read the Program Disclosure Statement
- Choose the best Investment Option for you
- Gather information
- Residential street address
- Social security or taxpayer identification number
- Birth date
- Your personal bank account number (to pre-schedule contributions from your personal checking or savings account)
*We are required by federal law to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. If you don't provide the requested information, we may not be able to open your account. If we are unable to verify your identity, the Plan reserves the right to close your account or take other steps we deem reasonable.
Start a new enrollment.
Obtain a saved enrollment.